Criminal- record -service- in -Vietnam

Vietnam Law on Judicial Records

Foreigners whom are working in Vietnam are suggested to apply and obtain crimial record card in Vietnam (or police check)before leaving the country as he/she might need it in the future for job application, immigration purposes, or marriages. Once left the country, he/she could still apply for judicial record card in Vietnam however the process will … Read More

Contact us to schedule your consultation.


We are available at offices in central of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang that help cover through out Vietnam.

Tel: +84 24 730 86 529