ANT Lawyers in Ho Chi Minh City Recruitment
We are currently hiring Associate Lawyers for our office in Ho Chi Minh City.
What You Will Do
The candidate of Associate Lawyer shall be:
– Advising foreign clients relating to foreign direct investment (FDI): establishing investment projects, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and other works assigned;
– Drafting and reviewing contracts and other documents relevant to client matters;
– Managing clients’ transactions and on-going legal requirements;
– Representing client in disputes
– Liaising with government officials;
– Leading teams;
– Promoting business development activities (write articles and attend seminars);
– Additional duties as assigned by partner.
What You Are Good At
-Vietnamese Bachelor of Law Degree.
-Vietnamese Lawyer’s Certificate (necessary)
-Excellent command for both written and spoken in English.
-Good at MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
-Analytical and problem solving skills
-Negotiation and influencing skills
-Years of Experience: 4 + years
About Our Company
Company size: 10-24
ANT Lawyers is a Vietnamese law firm in Vietnam with English speaking lawyers whom understand the laws of Vietnam within the business and the local culture context. The firm has been advising and representing foreign companies and individual clients interested in either doing business, or needing legal services or representation in Vietnam who are seeking reasonable and competitive solutions without compromising on service quality.
We are a Vietnam law firm with international standard, local expertise and strong international network. We focus on customers’ needs and provide clients with a high quality legal advice and services. We help clients to overcome cultural barriers and achieve their strategic and financial results, and in the meantime ensure best interest protection, risk minimization, and regulatory compliance.
Our people are members of Vietnam Bar Federation, Hanoi Bar Association, Vietnam law firm member of Prae Legal, a global law firm network spanning 5 continents and 150 countries, World Mediation Organization, an international organization headquartered in Berlin that promote and foster mediation as an alternative dispute resolution.