Circular 10/2012/TT-BXD guiding application for permission to build private house

Dossiers of application for permission to build house in rural area must have drawings of foundations, the main stand and the project on a scale from 1/50 to 1/500.

For private house in urban area, additional drawings of the floor, the facade and the main section of the house on a scale from 1/50 to 1/200 must be provided.

The Licensing authority for housing construction in rural area belongs to the commune-level of the people’s committee  In urban area, it belongs to the district level of the people’s committee.

Contents are defined in Circular 10/2012/TT-BXD guiding Decree 64/2012/ND-CP and takes effect from February 6th 2013.



Contact us to schedule your consultation.


We are available at offices in central of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang that help cover through out Vietnam.

Tel: +84 24 730 86 529