In July 2019, the delegation of Danang city attended the Introduction and Promotion Program in Danang in Vienna, Austria. The delegation of Danang Promotion Agency discussed the development of tourism with Graz city (Austria) of the two cities and investment into Vietnam.
The representative of Vietnam emphasizes that Danang is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Vietnam and invited Austrian travel companies to set up travel programs to bring tourists to Vietnam and promote investment through setting up company in Danang.
During the program, the delegation worked with the City Mayor of Graz city and the representatives of Graz City Council on the promotion of the establishment of local-level cooperation between Danang and Graz. Graz city is the second largest city in Austria with a developed economy based on tourism, education and training pillars, high technology. These are also business lines that Danang City is very interested in.
The representatives of Danang city and representatives of Graz City Council have many programs to attract the tourism of both cities and wish to further develop the relations in many fields, including investment.
In the coming time, the investment cooperation of Austria and Danang city will have positive changes, this will create favorable conditions for Austrian investors to invest in Danang. Investors in the tourism and high-tech sector will be investors have many opportunities to invest in Danang in the future.
Echoing the initiative between Da Nang and Graz, Mr Tuan Nguyen of ANT Lawyers visited Vienna and Graz, Austria during the business trip between Jul 10 to Jul 12, 2019 to meet with long term European law firm partner Mr Markus Leitner of Leitner & Hirth, a law firm in Graz, Austria
And together meet and discuss potential business plan with a number of Austrian clients whom are interested in expanding business to Vietnam through different forms i.e. set up company in Vietnam to distribute plug and play hydroelectric power plant or establish factory to produce sustainable non-woven bags for export, or export agricultural machinery from Austria to Vietnam, in particular:
Doro Turbine Gmbh, represented by Stefen Stein, CEO
An award-winning start-up company, based in Graz-Austria, that is developing solutions for the simple utilisation of hydropower with very low heads. The doro-C Compact comes totally prefabricated in a 20ft standard container, which includes not just the turbine itself, but also the entire automation system as well as the electrical components. This makes doro-C the first plug & play hydroelectric power plant, especially designed for non-experts, which are simple, reliable & affordable.
Weforyou, represented by Armin Amirpanah, CEO
- International developer, producer and consultant of biopolymers and sustainable packaging solutions with a focus on the needs of retailers and polymer processing markets.
- Produce and provide customized PLA and PLA compounds. All weforyou’s bioplastics are 100% biodegradable, 100% compostable and 100% non-GMO.
RWA Wien AG, represented by Stefen Mariel
- A wholesaler of agricultural products and inputs as well as energy, building materials and products for home & garden;
- A wholesaler and retailer of agricultural machinery and spare parts;
- A franchisor for building & garden centres and building materials under the Lagerhaus brand;
- A developer of high quality own brands for the Lagerhaus cooperatives;
- A service provider enabling synergies in the areas of IT, modern business organisation, marketing and legal advice.